Upon whom can I enthuse glowingly about the upcoming Skuid release?

Golly, this upcoming Skuid release looks to be an absolute corker. I feel that there should be more of a fanfare. An event of some sorts - with live music, pineapple&cheese cocktail sticks and much expounding of Skuid’s innumerable UI virtues. SkuidForce. DreamSkuid. Something like that. Better still - have it in Blighty! I’ll rustle up a plum tart.

Cheers guys!

You’re all awesome - keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy continued success.

Thanks for the enthusiasm!  Would you mind posting this on the App Exchange? Its amazing.   Here is the link: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wyDjEAI#allReviewsHeader

We are totally planning a Skuid Celebration in the coming year.  We’ll look forward to your plum tarts! 

how 'bout SkuidDreams? SkuidCon? We need a community post for name voting.

Of course! Consider it done.

What about SkUiDiX for the name and YES lets throw a live internet camera party and do a live vote too?

There is no other better way to build SF pages than to Skuidify them.

No More Test Code and creating pages makes me feel like Michelangelo with tubes of CSS and Javascript!

Can’t wait for Summer Release any more, the excitement is making me Skuidify all night long - can’t get no sleep! 

I am so excited about this!!

You guys are too kind. We really appreciate your enthusiasm!