Wizard Record Saves

Jason,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply, but I’m glad that you’ve been able to make progress! There’s just one slight change to your merge syntax that’s needed:

cid={{$Model.NewExistingContact.data.<b><i>n</i></b>.Id}}&amp;aid={{$Model.AccountBrand.data.<b><i>n</i></b>.Id}} 

…where n is the number of the row in the model that you want, in this case, 0. If the page include solution is working for you and you want to keep going that route, great! Here’s another idea about how you could approach the problem though without having to create distinct pages.

For each additional model that has a reference back to the NewExistingContact record (let’s say “EmergencyContact” which I see in your XML), you could set the models to not “Create Default Row if Model Has None” and not “Load Model Data on Page Load.” Then, in the callback of your NewExistingContact.updateData(), just outside the closing curly brace of your “if (!existingContact)” above, call a createRow on the EmergencyContact model with an additionalCondition of the NewExistingContact record Id:

// First get the Contact Id for reference var conRow = NewExistingContact.getFirstRow(), conId = NewExistingContact.getFieldValue(conRow,'Id'); // Create a row with the Contact Id set for each dependent model EmergencyContact.createRow({ additionalConditions : [{field : 'Contact__c', value : conId}] }); 

From your XML, it looks like you already added each of these models to your Save button, so you should be good there. I hope that this helps!