Filter table using < or > a value entered by the user

You can start to do this,  but I’m not sure the solution is going to be entirely satisfactory. 

Filters are made up of two parts,  the model condition - which actually executes a where statement in the SOQL,  and the filter source - which is the list of items that can be passed into that condition. 

Currently you can make conditions that use math operators.   For example all “All opportunites > $50,000”.    But what cannot be done in a completely straightforward fashion is a user provided source,  where the UI would have a text box for users to provide the source value for the condition. 

I can think of two ways around it. 
1. You can give filters a list of manual sources.  This would let you create a series of categories  >30K, >50K, >100K  etc.  There is no limit to the number of sources you provide,  but at some point that becomes stupid. 

2. You might be able to create antoerh field on your object whose sole purpose is to provide the source for this condition.  Create a field editor above the table with this field, and then Create a condition on the table’s model that uses the field as its value. 

This might also be solved using some javascript customization,  but I won’t go there yet.