How do I refresh (updateData) a model with a dependent modelmerge condition?

Hi Zac, Thanks for confirming it works for you, I began to think it was something I did wrong so I re-ran everything from scratch and I still get the same result…however after much persistence trying different approaches I think I have a workaround! I re-tried something that didn’t work before but seems to work perfectly now in conjunction with the skuid.model.updateData on both models (which I wasn’t using before). For some reason if I call the skuid.model.resetCondition on the dependent modelmerge condition before the updateData, the Followers model picks up the change correctly! Maybe you can tell me what’s special about resetCondition because even more interestingly I only need to call it once on the model on page load and never have to call it again AND it works in my older 3.15 version of Skuid so I don’t need to upgrade to 3.22 (yet)? The 2 lines of code were just:

followersModelCondition = followersModel.getConditionByName('Followers'); followersModel.resetCondition(followersModelCondition); 

Appreciate the help driving me to this workaround! Cheers, Stephen