Drag and Drop Fields on Detail pages

I have a few text boxes that I type information in and afterwards I need to move them to another column for prioritizing. Currently I have to retype all the information. Is there a way to drag and drop the information from one column to another?

Tami, Take a look at jquery’s draggable + sortable That gives you lists where you can drag the elements around to different places in the list. It may be that you would not even need to use 2 lists, but could just sort the elements once they were typed in. The libraries also return an array representing the current “sort” of the elements that you can use to update the data about their priorities. Draggable | jQuery UI

Hello Ktyler, This is fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. I have a couple more questions. Is there anything else that has to be installed for this code to work with SalesForce and Skuid? Do you know of any step by step guides to get this working? Thank you, Tami

Tami … Skuid ships with the necessary libraries to make this work, so you should need to install or reference anything more. The guides on the JQueryUI site are best, then Google will direct you to thousands of conversations about JQueryUI on StackOverflow.com. It’s a Javascript coding exercise that’s required, but likely not to be too much code. This tutorial is a useful example for you too: Page Not Found — Skuid v15.1.6 Documentation

Thanks Glenn.