Custom Field Renderer - To do Simple Calculations

Wow - I am getting really close here! I feel like I’m on a treasure hunt. While I’ve figured out how to alter the style of the MathValue by creating another variable that turns the number into text (and then putting that inside of a div) - I am getting hung up (and breaking the page) when I try to include other css that stylizes the container for the text. I imagine this is because all that code is working (so well!) on the text value and doesn’t know how to affect anything outside of those characters. What if I want that perfectly formatted MathValue/text to live inside of a cool blue box that looks like this (where the 1927 is the MathValue/text): Here is the code that I hoped would work: skuid.componentType.register(‘AggregateAssetValue’, function(element) { var $ = skuid.$; var m = skuid.model.getModel(‘AssetValue’); var row = m.getFirstRow(); var field = row.assetValueSum; var MathValue = (field / 1000).toFixed(0); var text = " " + MathValue + " some words ($k)"; element.append( m.mergeRow(row,text) }); Here is the related CSS, stored as a static resource: .infoContainer{ height: 130px; width: 210px; margin-bottom: 27px; text-align: center; display: table; } .infoGraphic{ background-color: #3cb2e1; color: #fff; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; cursor: pointer; } .bigNumber{ font-size: 60px; } .infoText{ font-size: 14px; }