Page includes not loads on every page load

Hey!

For a couple of months now, all our users have been reporting an issue where often times some page includes are not loading on page load. I have a very complex page with a dozen or so page includes. For about 6 months it ran perfectly, but a couple of months ago something changed. I think around that time there was a Salesforce upgrade and I updated my Skuid version.

If the user keeps refreshing the screen, eventually all the page includes load as expected within 3 or 4 refreshes.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Answers

• Germany3
    Germany3 🛠️ 

Hey @Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond) ,

Thanks for bringing this up. I have reached out to the team and got some responses back, and we will investigate this issue. What we would like to clarify is:

1. Are you(or anyone else having this issue) only viewing those pages through an include?
    2. Do each of the pages load consistently when viewed directly?
    3. Do you still notice the intermittent without using an include?
    4. Do you get any errors when you look at what is happening on the dev console?

Thanks,

• Hey!

1) They work alone

2) they work consistently when viewed directly

3) all components on the page load correctly except page includes

4) Several errors of several types in several places in console. Maybe someone from support could do a screen share so I can show you console errors as the page loads?

• I worked through some of the errors. Ultimately it was an issue with too many components loading on page load. I put some in a tab set with lazy load and it loads fine now.