Can't access Attachments object in Salesforce Lightning

We're getting ready to move to Lightning and I have it and Skuid (Spark 12.4.13.0) set up in a sandbox. Where I have models on existing pages based on Attachments object - they are no longer working. I created a test page which has only 1 model, mapped to Attachment object. I am able to see the metadata and select a few fields to be added to the model. No conditions on the model. When I query it, I get no results (also checked in Console and data.length is 0 for the model after query). Any ideas?

Answers

• We are getting ready to move to Lightning and I am testing my Skuid pages (Spark 12.4.13.0) in a sandbox. I have several pages where I have models based on Salesforce Attachments object. They are not querying correctly in Lightning. I have set up a test page now with just one model - based on Attachments. I am able to see the metadata and select a few fields to add to the model. No conditions on the model. When I query it, I get no results (also checked in Console and data.length is 0). Any ideas?

• Sorry for duplicate posts. But still looking for answer. Anyone know how to query Attachments object in Lightning? Or any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

• Hi Debbie, Salesforce has deprecated Attachments in the Lightning Experience, so that's probably why they're not showing up. See this Salesforce documentation for more information: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000314087&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1