Accessing skuid properties in v2

Specifically, how do I get current page url and models in v2?

In v1, I could use $Site.CurrentSiteUrl to the URL, and to get the model I could use skuid.$M(modelName).

For v2, the documentation doesn’t seem like it has been updated, but I haven’t been able to use what I could before or what I can see in documentation. I have only been able to find the following way, to get page URL skuid.runtime.getPageList()[0].page.currentSiteUrl, and to get model skuid.runtime.getPageList()[0].$M(modelName).

Also, I have a problem of getting URL with new way, If I use the new way ({{skuid.runtime.getPageList()[0].page.currentSiteUrl}}apex/skuid__ui?page=PageName) with Navigation Component then I get stacking ‘/apex’ in url if I keep switching between navigations, e.g. (https://sandboxName-cs-portal.cs88.force.com/Community/apex/apex/apex/apex/skuid__ui?page=PageName).

If this is the only way, when would I get more than one page, how are the pages sorted, is there a time when I wouldn’t get a page, and why are there this extra steps compared to before,

Though, I would appreciate a better way.

Thank you,
Lukas

I figured out that the core issue of my problem was that it still works the same from snippets and inline code, but it doesn’t work like it used to from console.
Though, I still get the stacking issue of /apex’ with {{skuid.runtime.getPageList()[0].page.currentSiteUrl}}apex/skuid__ui?page=PageName).

Also, how can I call inline functions from console?

Thank you

Answered in SKUID V2 - Table Bugs and Missing Features - Questions - Skuid Community