Unsaved changes not italicized

I am using API v2 and it doesnt seem to be italicizing changes that are not yet saved. Is that accurate? Am I missing something?

I have paid support and this is a feature gap in V2 from V1. So I am also waiting for this.

Would be great if this was an optional thing to enable on a per-model or per-element basis, or if it didn’t apply to UI Only fields. UI Only fields that are calculated and populated end up being colored / italicized unless you save your model which is strange behavior because it’s not really an unsaved change if it’s a UI only field. Forces you to save your model just to get rid of the UI only italics / coloring.

If you’re using text or templates, you can use the {{{triple brackets}}} which will get rid of the unsaved changes indicators.

This works fine in some instances, but if you’re using a field where you need formatting like currency fields, it will remove the formatting and leave you with a number without the currency formatting.

Yep, there’s that. I think if you override the field metadata in the model to reflect the desired format, the triple braces won’t strip it away.

I’ll tr y that. Thanks!