UI Formula not applying on all rows...

Hi Guys another weird issue

I have a model with transactions and running a UI only formula to determine if it’s a Deposit or a Debit ( i use same formula on other skuid pages with no issue)

IF({{amount}}>0,“Deposit”, “Debit”)

for some reason on any record I preview, on some rows it applies but on others no. I tried rebuilding completely the model, works for a bit then again randomly breaks…

Any ideas?

Is there always an amount value?

HI Pat,

of course! as you can see on screenshot above, the second column is the amount and as you can see has values.

Looking more into it I think it’s related to another issue I posted a couple days ago

https://community.skuid.com/t/table-row-count-footer-correct-but-table-not-displaying-all-rows

As on that same table, when it first loads the row count is good (500), but unless I requery after loading the # of rows is very low. (like 3-4 records show)

Once i Requery Model, with model actions, it displays proper #

But this morning I tried to ‘Load more’ records (500 more) and realized that I cannot, it loads 3-4 more records and now instead of seeing example 1000 records, on table only 6-7 records appear total

Very weird and totally confused.

Hope someone from Skuid can get back to me soon, before I lose the little hair I have left on my head :smiley:

Look at the answer I just gave to your linked post.  That may solve the problem here too.