Spark 3 - querystring spaces

edited May 8, 2020 in Questions
Just upgrdaded to Spark 3 and where we haad querystring such as "Status=In%20Progress&tab=progress" having upgraded, these are not getting picked up now?

Any ideas?

Comments

• edited May 3, 2020
    None of the filters on the querystring are workingwhen being passed to a page include?
  • Zach McElrathZach McElrath Principal Software Engineer Chattanooga, TN πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
    edited May 4, 2020
    Hey Chris, sorry you're running into this issue --- could you provide some more details on your setup? Is this a V1 / V2 page? Are the Query String parameters being passed into the top-level page, but just not the Page Include?
  • J.J. πŸ’Ž
    edited May 4, 2020
    Hey, Chris. I think we might have repro'd this issue internally, but I'd like to confirm it with you. Does this page clearly represent the issue you are experiencing?

<skuid__page unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="false" showheader="false" theme="Ink">   <models>    <model id="UiOnly" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="true" datasource="Ui-Only" processonclient="true">     <fields>      <field id="NoSpace__ui" displaytype="PICKLIST" length="255" label="NoSpace" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" picklistsource="manual" returntype="TEXT">       <picklistentries>        <entry value="NoSpace1" label="NoSpace1"/>        <entry value="NoSpace2" label="NoSpace2"/>       </picklistentries>      </field>      <field id="WithSpace__ui" displaytype="PICKLIST" length="255" label="With Space" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" picklistsource="manual" returntype="TEXT">       <picklistentries>        <entry value="Thing 1" label="Thing 1"/>        <entry value="Thing 2" label="Thing 2"/>       </picklistentries>      </field>     </fields>     <conditions>      <condition type="param" value="nospace" field="NoSpace__ui" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true"/>      <condition type="param" value="withspace" field="WithSpace__ui" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true"/>     </conditions>     <actions/>    </model>   </models>   <components>    <skuid__wrapper uniqueid="sk-14Mb-404">     <components>      <skuid__text contents="&lt;h1&gt;Testing Procedure&lt;/h1&gt;&#10;&#10;&lt;ul&gt;&#10;&#9;&lt;li&gt;Preview page selecting the&amp;nbsp;&lt;em&gt;second&amp;nbsp;&lt;/em&gt;option for each parameter&lt;/li&gt;&#10;&#9;&lt;li&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Expected Results:&lt;/strong&gt; The second option is selected for both fields&lt;/li&gt;&#10;&#9;&lt;li&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Actual Results:&lt;/strong&gt;&amp;nbsp;&#10;&#9;&lt;ul&gt;&#10;&#9;&#9;&lt;li&gt;The field with no spaces works, but the field with a space in the value isn&amp;#39;t actually selected (just shows the encoded Url parameter)&lt;/li&gt;&#10;&#9;&#9;&lt;li&gt;Try to edit the field with a space in it and it will go back to the null value&lt;/li&gt;&#10;&#9;&lt;/ul&gt;&#10;&#9;&lt;/li&gt;&#10;&lt;/ul&gt;&#10;" uniqueid="sk-14Mi-423" allowHTML="true">       <styles>        <spacing left="1.5" right="1.5" bottom="1.5"/>       </styles>      </skuid__text>     </components>     <background type="color" color="#dbeef3"/>     <styles>      <spacing top="2" bottom="2" left="2" right="2"/>     </styles>    </skuid__wrapper>    <skuid__form showErrorsInline="true" model="UiOnly" uniqueid="sk-3Vds-10267" mode="read">     <sections>      <section title="New Section" showHeading="false">       <rows>        <row>         <fields>          <skuid__field id="NoSpace__ui"/>          <skuid__field id="WithSpace__ui"/>         </fields>        </row>       </rows>      </section>     </sections>    </skuid__form>   </components>   <resources>    <labels/>    <javascript/>    <css/>    <actionsequences/>   </resources>   <styles/>   <pageregioncontents/>  
    </skuid__page>
  • edited May 4, 2020
    Hi, it's on V2 ...so here's the parent page and the page include

<skuid__page unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true">
    <models/>
    <components>
    <skuid__pageInclude includeType="skuid" uniqueid="sk-3Wiy-1733" pageName="test_include" queryString="Id=001D000000jwL5FIAU"/>
    </components>
    <resources>
    <labels/>
    <javascript/>
    <css/>
    <actionsequences/>
    </resources>
    <styles>
    <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
    </styles>
    </skuid__page>

page include

<skuid__page unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true">
    <models>
    <model id="client" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" sobject="Account">
    <fields>
    <field id="Name"/>
    <field id="Id"/>
    </fields>
    <conditions>
    <condition type="fieldvalue" value="" enclosevalueinquotes="true" field="Id" clientorserver="server" state="filterableoff" inactive="true" name="Id"/>
    </conditions>
    <actions/>
    </model>
    </models>
    <components>
    <skuid__form showErrorsInline="true" model="client" uniqueid="sk-3Wih-2493" mode="read">
    <sections>
    <section title="New Section">
    <rows>
    <row>
    <fields>
    <skuid__field id="Name"/>
    </fields>
    </row>
    <row>
    <fields>
    <skuid__field id="Id"/>
    </fields>
    </row>
    </rows>
    </section>
    </sections>
    </skuid__form>
    </components>
    <resources>
    <labels/>
    <javascript/>
    <css/>
    <actionsequences/>
    </resources>
    <styles>
    <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
    </styles>
    </skuid__page>

Prior to the update it would pass the querystring on the Id.Β  However, this isn't working.

After spending ages, I changed it to accept it from the Page/URL parameter but had to change all my conditions through the whole site
  • J.J. πŸ’Ž
    edited May 4, 2020
    Huh. I just tried the page in our Spark U2 and Spark U3 QA environments and (once I changed the Id to an account in each of those orgs), and seems to be working (Page Include loads, Account info is displayed) in both environments. What am I missing?
  • Zach McElrathZach McElrath Principal Software Engineer Chattanooga, TN πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
    edited May 4, 2020
    Chris, do you know which Skuid release you were on previously? I'm wondering if a change was made on latest Spark U2 and Spark U3 releases that broke this behavior.
  • edited May 4, 2020
    Latest release, it’s only seems to be affecting V2 pages. V1 pages are still working fine. Definitely broke when I updated to Spark 3-all parameters that I passed broke