Uncaught (in promise) model error

edited June 22, 2020 in Questions
Hello,
I have a skuid page that to 15 days ago run good with no error.
Now from yesterday, then the release Spark (12.3.2.0) was release on the page load I give me this error in console:
Uncaught (in promise) {model: nh, initiatorId: "Ordini", modelId: "Ordini", updatedRows: Array(0), message: ""}

The Ordini model isn't load on page load but afther with button action and have one filterable condition default off .

Why I get this error? How I can solve it?

Thanks,
Bye

Tagged:

Comments

• Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone 🛠️ 
    edited April 2, 2020
    Hi Mattia,

Does this model "Ordini" have a model action? If it does, can you try disabling it to see if the error goes away? 
  • edited April 6, 2020
    Hi, yes I have an model action, disable it and the error wasn't visible again and page is load correctly.
    Now there is a filter component that on page load risult disable. this filter is link to a model always with an model action. why i get this error for the model action? how i can resolve those problems with model action?

Thanks, Mattia

• Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone 🛠️ 
    edited April 7, 2020
    Hi Mattia,

Thanks for your update. I checked with the Skuid team, and we think this might be happening because your model action is being triggered when the model's metadata is loading. I tried to reproduce your problem in my environment but wasn't successful - I'm connecting to a REST data source.

What is your model action like? Does it use the "model requeried" trigger? And, can you tell us what kind of data source you're connecting to?

• edited April 7, 2020
    Hi,
    model action triggered when "Model contidion changed" and in this action I requery the same model, create one row in other model and set one condition always in other model. My data source is a postgres in a hosting of one web site.