Anyone ever see Skuid give access to a record that couldn't be seen in Lightning/Classic?

As per subject.

I’ve got a task without a what or who id w/ Task controlled by parent in sharing settings. The user in question has a role at the bottom of the role hierarchy. The owner and creator of the task are someone else.

No one but the owner or someone with the system permission “View All” or someone with a role higher in the role hierarchy should see the task in question.

Am I missing anything?

No apex in place to share tasks.

Hi Pat, can you confirm that the following scenarios don’t work?

1. Copy the record id of the task record and put it in the browser URL to see if the user has access to the record.
  2. Copy and past the SOQL query into the dev console when logged in as the user to see if the user has the ability to query for that record.

Thanks, Matt

I get a blank screen for these records. Did I mention that there are quite a few? This is on a partial sandbox, which is why I think this is happening. The same records in production have a WhatId or WhoId associated. Just didn’t think record access would carry over from production without the parent records.