Skuid and Salesforce Not Synced

We are utilizing Skuid to create an interface for vendor information that is in Salesforce, but the information that renders on the Skuid page does not always match what is in Salesforce. We have had this issue for almost 2 years without being able to get it resolved.

I am currently updating to what I hope is the latest version of Skuid for Salesforce in hopes that that will help.

The integration was set up by a developer who no longer works at our company and we do not have an internal developer to support this anymore.

Something is seriously wrong with the page itself for sure. Records should always match without fail unless the page is poorly built.

Just a thought here, we have been burned in the past by page caching. If you go to “edit page properties”, last tab for caching.

Pat, I have no idea how to tell if it was poorly built, could you perhaps be more specific about what that means?

Nicholas, Good thought, caching is not turned on, I just double-checked.

The upgrade/update fixed one of the tabs. This leaves 2 that are only loading partial information and one that won’t load any information.

Hi Alison, Do you mind sending me a direct email ben.marshall@skuid.com letting me know who you work with? I would like to connect you with your Account Manager as well. 

If you don’t have a Skuid developer, then I’d suggest calling Rosetree Solutions. They may be able to help you. :wink: