There was a problem rendering a component of type skuidpage: Cannot read property 'getConditionByNam

I recently upgraded my sandbox from version 10 to version 12. I am getting the following error on some page loads. 

Error: There was a problem rendering a component of type skuidpage: Cannot read property ‘getConditionByName’ of undefined

Should ‘getConditionByName’ not be used in version 12?

Tami,

Welcome to Skuid Spark! That API is still supported in Spark, but that error actually indicates whatever code was used to get a reference to the model isn’t actually finding the model. Is this a v1 to v2 conversion of a page, or just a v1 page that quit working? Is this in a custom snippet, and if so, I’d double check that the JS you are using to get the model is still working.

Thank you for that clarification. I have fixed the issue. There was a snippet calling a model that no longer existed. This was a v1 page that just started throwing the error after upgrading to v12. 

Could you help me with another error I am getting on a different page?

The error only shows in the console when a row action button is pushed. I have confirmed that the models exists.

Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getDataSourceName’ of undefinedgetDataSourceName

^^bump^^ any help on this error after upgrading from Version 10 to Version 12.

The error only shows in the console when a row action button is pushed. I have confirmed that the models exists.When the button is pushed a JavaScript is getting called.

Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getDataSourceName’ of undefinedgetDataSourceName