template custom popup no longer working when upgraded to latest version

Hi Guys,

My prod skuid version is pretty old (10.0.23) and testing new version(12.2.10)  in sandbox to see if anything broke before I deploy to prod.

I’m on V1

One of the first issues I encountered is the following

In all template fields with custom popup, when i click on pencil edit, it does nothing, no popup comes out.

In the page builder it works fine, but on record, nada

I updated the themes, still did not help

Any ideas?

if it’s default popup it works fine…

Hi David,

It appears there may be a product issue in Skuid release 12.2.13 that prevents template field edit popups from showing, when the template contains a checkbox. This affects default popups and custom popups.

The best workaround that we have found is to avoid using checkboxes in editable template fields for now, or set the template fields to be read-only. This has been logged as a product issue, and we will alert you as soon as a product fix is available.

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised regarding template popups not working (issue CORE-2833) in the 12.2.18 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!