Popup does not appear

My organization collects staffing data from its grantees once a year. We have a form which allows users to add and edit staff member records. The form includes an “Add New Staff” button which is configured to trigger two actions:

1. Create a new Contact record and populate it with the appropriate record type and key field values
  2. Show a popup to edit and save the newly-created Contact record.

This form worked correctly last year. This year, the popup no longer displays. I’ve been able to determine, using the Javascript console, that clicking the button does cause the new record to be created and added to the appropriate model. However, since the popup doesn’t appear, we’re unable to edit or save the new record. The Console does not show any errors.

When we went back to the version of the form we used last year, we found the same behavior. We know that the form worked last year, so we’ve ruled out the possibility that the problem is caused by any of the changes we made to the form for this year’s data collection.

We have upgraded Skuid from version 11 to version 12.1.9 in the past year. My best guess is that the problem is related to the upgrade.

Hey Peter. Is the page in V2 or V1?

Hi Pat. Pages are in V1.