Salesforce Lightning Skuid Error: "Page UI does not exist"

We’re in the early stages of planning our move to Lightning, so I’m looking to do some initial testing to see what things would need to be addressed. I enabled Lightning in our full sandbox and am running into an error when trying to access a Skuid page. The error says “Page UI does not exist”. I’m only getting this error when I’m in Lightning. All Skuid pages work as expected in Classic. The page I’m trying to access is via a redirect from another Skuid page, which works fine. There is a button on that Skuid page called “Create New Account” which should load a new Skuid page when clicked. When I click that button I get the error. We have the button action set up to redirect to URL and the URL is “/apex/UI?page=NewBusinessSubmission”. Again, the only Skuid page I’m having an issue with is this one via the redirect. Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated!

Try changing the URL to …/…/apex/UI?page=NewBusinessSubmission

It throws up a new error saying “Page doesn’t exist. Enter a valid URL and try again.”  The other odd thing is that when I preview the page, the redirect does work…

The URL is relative, not absolute. The …/ walks the relative location backwards through the full URL. Given your context, you might only need one level back - we need two levels for our pages. Try just …/apex/UI?page=NewBusinessSubmission

Tim, the URL needs to include “skuid__” before UI in order to ensure that you go to the “UI” Page included in Skuid’s managed package, as opposed to just “UI”, which makes Salesforce look for a local Visualforce page named “UI”.

So change it to this:

/apex/skuid__UI?page=NewBusinessSubmission