Change the selected number shown in multi-select picklist

edited June 25, 2019 in Questions
I posted this same question but didn't get a response. You can find original here: https://community.skuid.com/skuid/topics/change-the-value-shown-in-multi-select-list-when-4-or-more-...

FROM THE RESPONSE: The Multi-select Picklist renderer always switches to show "N items selected" when you have 4 or more items selected. This is not currently configurable through the Page Composer, but we are planning to make this configurable declaratively by the Q1 2017 Skuid release.

It was mentioned that functionality was going to be added to Skuid. Was this deployed? I can't find any feature that allows me to change the number in 'selected'. Below is an example of the problem we are running into. We want to be able to change the parameter that requires 4 selections to 2 selections.

Comments

• Arne-Per HeurbergArne-Per Heurberg ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019
    have you tried to use skuid.ui Field Renderers or are you looking to do it declaratively?
  • Bill McCulloughBill McCullough 💎💎
    edited June 25, 2019
    Paul,

Is this what you are looking for?

(click on the field in the page builder and look at the property "show # items selected after what # items")

Thanks,

Bill
  • Arne-Per HeurbergArne-Per Heurberg ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20, 2019
    Doh, not sure what I was thinking. 
  • Luzie BaumgartLuzie Baumgart 🛠️ 
    edited June 25, 2019
    Thanks Bill and Arne-Per!
    Paul, please let us know in case this doesn't resolve your issue :-)
  • edited June 25, 2019
    We did find the problem. The issue was that we were using standard picklists in Salesforce but treating them as Multi-select picklists in Skuid.