Missing What Id when creating a new task

Hi,
we have some buttons to create new tasks related to opportunity.

In all the buttons we have an action “create new row” on task model and WhatId is filled with {{$Model.Opportunity.data.0.Id}}.

After saving, sometimes Whatid is blank and the only relationship is with Contact on WhoId.
Everytime i try to reproduce this error the field is filled correctly, so it’s very difficoult for me to understand.

Any resolution for this?
Thanks

Hi Davide, so you’re saying that the issue is intermittent? Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t? Could you post the Page XML for this Skuid Page? You can do that by going to the bottom right corner of the Page Composer and clicking “View/Edit XML”, and then copying/pasting the XML.

This is the navigation panel i’m talking about sk-1SW9L3-2369.
I’ve added a new action (Query Model Opportunity) before creating a new row in model NewTask to see if this solves the issue

row.updated Tipologia_Prodotto__c
row.updated Tipologia_Prodotto__c

the xml code is too long to be pasted. how can I share it?

Hi Davide,

Do you have access to cloud storage (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.) that you could upload and share? Just add the shared file url in the comments.

Let me know if not and we’ll investigate another way.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, this is the link where you can find the file with page xml code. Consider that the component i’m talking about is sk-1SW9L3-2369. thanks

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16JYQnBzsKG5MjvsBFhGnJAw2UiAkK-ri

Hi Davide,

Thank you for providing the XML page. I just noticed that I will not be able to replicate the issue with your page in my org. It appears to be specific to your Salesforce environment (custom objects).

Are you still encountering the issue? If yes, are you able reproduce the issue in a page and share it here?

Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Matthew, I’m not able to reproduce the error because everytime i try to do it everything is ok for me. This issue happens to our sales team but without a logic so it’s difficoult to understand.
Now I’ve added a new action query model opportunity before the popup opening and WhatId is required so if it’s empty they can’t save the task.
Whih theese modfies it seems working bu it is only a workaround solution.
thanks