Dolphin song

Used to be called a Swan Song, but “So long, and thanks for all the fish” has a more recent vintage.

This is also a bit premature, since my retirement doesn’t come until October (2019), but I want to say now that one of the highlights of my 46 years in this industry has been the last 4 that I have spent using skuid. I feel I can leave on a high point. Thanks!

The other reason to mention this is the opening that I will leave. Fort Collins in northern Colorado is a nice place to live, and I’m not aware of any nearby skuid users. So I will mention this to the community for anyone who may want to follow up with a request for details.

And I thought I liked Skuid…that’s some very kind words! I’m from Boulder originally (been a while though), and if I hear of anyone out that way also interested, I’ll be sure to connect. Best of luck!

Thanks for your kind words Mike.  We will miss you around these parts.  Hope the next adventure is a great one!

Mike - we’re sure thankful for you and your adventure with us! It’s exciting and all the best to you as you start out on this new adventure too!