clicking on button in deck triggers deck click interaction

For Windows users on the latest Chrome, when we click a Button set in a Deck, the Click interaction on the Deck triggers as well as the button actions. This is not happening for Mac users on Chrome or Firefox. 

I can identify a difference between the 2 but I am uncertain how to resolve. Desired result is that the button set on the deck component acts independently of the Deck Component’s Click-Interaction.

This is working on one of my Skuid pages. On this Skuid page, the existing Deck Components do not have Context as an option

However, Context is always an option on the Skuid pages where the desired result is not being achieved:

I’ve actually seen this happening on all browsers and OS.  I’ve simply had to adjust my designs so that cards either have global card actions or specific button actions - but not both.  

In addition - if you remove the actions from the card - you may have to go into the XML and actually remove the actions node in order to completely prevent the behavior you don’t want. 

Its something we know about but have not gotten around to fixing.  Boo…

Thanks Rob!

I find it interesting that we have mixed results though. For the page that is working as desired, do you think I should plan on that breaking?

That is fascinating. Not sure I can explain.  

You have context in example 2 because the deck is inside another deck (Or accessible from within a table popup or drawer).  In the first example it looks like the deck is simply directly on the page - as such it won’t have context.  I’m not thinking that would have any impact - but I’ve been wrong many times before. 

Did you manage to remove the context on the non-working deck? If so, did that fix things?