paypal integration

Just paid my Skuid bill and see they have integrated skuid to a payments processor.  Which reminded me of 2 unanswered questions. Has anyone done a paypal integration or know of someone who can provide the data source connection?  This would be a great data source for Skuid to provide with a sample interface.

Skuid, any help on ow you did it?

We built a custom Apex integration with a payment gateway.  We really did not want to put that functionality direclty in the product because we don’t want to store or manage your credit card information.  Building a custom pass through to the credit card processor allowed us to leverage their functionality and keep your information as private as possible. 

We have seen integrations with Worldpay - which has a completely REST API based integration.  You could probably set that up “no-code”. I also remember mention of SQUARE here on the community.  Its very much possible. 

We also do not want to collect credit card info.  Is the Apex code available?

I recently integrated Skuid+Salesforce with the Stripe Checkout Payment Gateway. You have to do some server-side code and connect the REST API, but it seems to work really well. It redirects the customer to Stripe’s checkout page so you don’t hold any of the CC info.

https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout