Unable to use "Time" field as model condition

On Spark 12.0.8, if a field of the type “time” is used as a model condition, the query will fail with the message that the value shouldn’t be enclosed in quotes. After editing the XML directly and setting the enclosed in quotes parameter to “false”, the model queries correctly and behaves as intended.

Hi Robin, thank you for letting us know. I have logged this internally as an issue related to the Salesforce data source. Skuid does not yet support Salesforce time fields (see this community post: https://community.skuid.com/t/support-for-the-time-field-type) but I had not known that it affected conditions as well as visual components.

Thanks for acknowledging this, Matt and for making me aware of the other thread!

Thank you @Robin for your patience! Support for Time fields has been implemented in the Chicago Update 1 release (14.3.1+)

Best,
Skuid Support team

The latest Chicago release 14.4.7 is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

Best practices for upgrading can be found in Upgrading Skuid on Salesforce and an overview of the installation process can be found here. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes and design systems after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.