Convert page built on template to page running on design system?

Hey team! Just getting started on Spark’s design system (excited!). I couldn’t find an obvious way to convert my existing pages to run on a design system, and creating a blank page and “force feeding” the XML from the existing page didn’t deliver the desired results (even though models and action sequences for the most part made it in). What’s the best practice yere!? Rebuild…? Thanks in advance, Rogin

I think there is not currently an easy, automated way to move from a “v1” page to a “v2” page or vice versa. I think some sort of path may be in the works but not sure.

Appreciate it, Carl! Hope this indeed is coming, but something is telling me it will probably be released just after I’ve rebuilt everything :smiley:

I think there is not currently an easy, automated way to move from a “v1” page to a “v2” page or vice versa. I think some sort of path may be in the works but not sure.

Carl is correct, we are planning to release a utility for migrating V1 pages to V2 pages — the capability has been built, but we are still working out the kinks. We would recommend that V2 be used for net-new pages, but if you’ve got a lot of really complex V1 pages that you’d like to convert to V2, you might want to consider waiting until we release the migrate utility.

Ooooh, Zach! Music to my ears :-)  I’m herewith raising my hand to opt in for the beta test :-D  Don’t mind a few kinks…

Thanks again for all the great work improving the platform!

IS there an ETA yet on when the utility will become available?

Hey, has this been released?