redirect to standard contract

On Skuid 11.2.1, I have a skuid table that displays certain related records on a parent record.  The parent object is a custom object.  This skuid table always worked fine until we just recently changed from using a custom contract object to the salesforce standard contract object.  My skuid table used to be able to open the custom contract object from clicking a link on a reference field in the table.  Now that we are using the standard contract instead of the custom one, I can’t get that same functionality of clicking on a reference field in my table to open the contract record.  I also have a row action that used to open the related contract but I can’t get that to work with standard contract either.  The odd thing is that when trying to repurpose my table to work with standard contract, I found I was unable to “see” the standard contract id field for adding to my data model. I am trying to use a reference field in my table to open the contract, but if I simply add the contract reference field to my table, it is blank and doesn’t even show the contract’s record id.  I can pull the ContractNumber field into my table from the contract, so I know the linkage to the contract record is correct.  I just can’t figure out how to do a redirect and actually the contract detail page from my table.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Thanks for your reply Peter.  I actually never did figure out why I couldn’t make the link work within the table the way it worked with our custom object.  What I ended up doing was creating a row action with an action type of Redirect to URL.  With a click, the standard contract record opens in a new tab.  So we do have something that works now.

The user and all related content has been deleted.