Embed a DocuSign power form

I think this should be simple…

I want to embed a DocuSign PowerForm on a Skuid page. (This allows for self-service signature - website visitor lands on a page, signs the form, and is then redirected to another page upon successful completion.)

I’ve thrown the following HTML into a Template component. It looks great, except that I can’t get the IFrame to resize to fit the page dynamically. I am not great with HTML but tried a few different things in place of the “width” tags below (i’m trying “width: 100%;”). Any thoughts on this, or might there be some issue with the way the HTML is interacting with my Skuid page Theme?

IFrame PowerForm Sample
           body { background-color: #fefdfc;}       p.description { width: 500px; border: 1px solid #cfc; padding: 20px; }       .form_cont { border: 1px solid #cfc; padding: 20px; width: 1024px; background-color: #cd9;}       .top_cont { width: 1124px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }       #dswpf { width: 1024px; height: 700px;}            

This page embeds a DocuSign Web PowerForm into an HTML iframe. This allows a website's branding and design to be retained while a user fills out and signs a form.

```

Hi Elissa, I’m sorry to see that your post remained without a response and I was wondering if you found a solution for this? Have you tried to only use the “iframe” tag in the template component, without the “html” and “head” etc., and add the width to that, similar to this: