table count duplicates

I have a table and have column that I would like to identify duplicate numbers.  In excel I can use an “if” statement to compare the 2 fields in adjacent rows.  Is there a method to do that in Skuid table?

<no title> — Skuid v15.1.6 Documentation You can add a UI only formula field to your model with conditional logic as explained in the above link.

Hello Raymond,

Can you point out the section that compares data from two different rows.  I see data from the same row, but not different rows.

I must have missed your question(even though now When I read it it seems pretty clear)… the only practical way I can think to do this without JavaScript would be to create a second model, then ad a row action that sets a condition a condition on the second model so that it only returns rows that have a value equal to the value in the field you are trying to find duplicates on. Then have a table display the rows from the second model in a popup.

Bill,

This is a variation on something that Zach McElrath posted. Skuid generates an ‘index’ merge variable on a table. You can use this with some formula fields to look one row ahead (or behind) for comparisons. Use the Model Lookup function along with the IndexPlus (index +1) field to look one row ahead and retrieve the same value.

Here are the key formula fields:

Index

{{index}}```
IndexPlus
{{index}}+1```
MoreThanNextRow
IF({{Amount}}>MODEL_LOOKUP("Opportunity","Amount","Index",{{IndexPlus}}),'Yes','No')```
Here is a sample page based on Opportunity that you can try to see it in action:

```

IF({{Amount}}&gt;MODEL_LOOKUP("Opportunity","Amount","Index",{{IndexPlus}}),'Yes','No')

{{index}}

{{Index}}+1

models.loaded

{{Model.labelPlural}}

Home

```
Thanks,

Bill