Switch a single row in table from edit mode to read mode within an action sequence?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a row action using the Run Multiple Actions framework. The idea is to save the changes in that row and switch it back to read mode while leaving the other unsaved rows in edit mode. Right now, I have done everything suggested in this answer https://community.skuid.com/t/save-just-one-row-in-table and the changes from the row are saved, the problem is that the row stays in edit mode so there’s no way to let the user know that the save has been completed. I think a snippet would solve this, but sadly I don’t know how to code. . .

Thank you for your help!

Olya

Hi Olya

What you could explore is using the field render enable options in the table on the specific field/s. In combination using a Ui only field and a model action that updates the Ui only field to tell the page that the field has been edited and no longer enable also changing its background colour. I created a quick sample page based on a list of opportunities as a starting point for you to experiment with. Just paste the following XML into a new page.

Happy Skuiding!

row.updated Name