Millau upgrade - theme editor changes overwriting custom inline css inside the theme editor

Skuidtheme.css: visible from inspect element

.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li a {
color: #706e6b; /* light gray /
}
.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-active a { color: #3e3e3c; /
dark gray */ } <br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" />Our inline Custom.css in theme editor: <br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" /><br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" /><pre alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">&#46;ui-tabs &#46;ui-tabs-nav li a { color: #fff !important; } &#46;ui-tabs &#46;ui-tabs-nav li&#46;ui-tabs-active a { color: #3e3e3c !important; }
Click Save in skuid theme editor Page shows the css changes fine.

Make a random change in the tabset in skuid theme editor Save Page no longer has the css changes.
Open the inline Custom.css in theme editor

My changes were deleted. I tried with other updates in the inline css and same thing happened. skuid theme editor changes are overwriting custom css. When I put the same css inside the actual skuid page, they work fine.

Is this a known issue with Millau 11.2.8?

Here is a repeatable sequence for the css overwriting.

1. update custom inline css inside theme builder/editor
  2. save
  3. page reflects the change
  4. close the custom inline css window
  5. save button on the theme builder/editor becomes active again
  6. click on save, open 1)
  7. changes from 1 are gone in the custom inline css.

Can you please advise the correct steps to save a change in custom inline css and at the same time keep other changes in the theme builder/editor?

We are aware of the fact that the CSS disappears in the theme builder when you open the CSS window to edit your current custom CSS. Your current process is correct.

I found out if if I skip step 6 above my changes get saved. I will do that for now. Thanks!