mystery links for standard page view/edit

I’m testing the latest release of skuid in our sandbox org, and am wondering where these half-visible links to view/edit using the standard objects are coming from:

Hover text reads: “Open the default view page with nooverride in new window”

I’ve checked page properties, and searched the XML, and I cannot find any reference to these links.  I’d prefer that they not be displayed.

Not sure what those links are, but the fact that they’re half-hidden seems to indicate some kind of css issue.

Are all your themes up to date?

Matt - thank you for reaching out to help.

Yes, I had updated to the latest Millau release last week, and bumped into a problem with the table filters not showing as right-aligned.  I ran the theme update process, and that problem went away.

Today I decided to try again with an older version of skuid.  I refreshed the sandbox from production which meant skuid v 9.3.4.  No mystery links visible.  I then upgraded to the most recent Brooklyn release (v 10.0.27) - Mystery links are back (no modifications to the page).  And yes, I updated the themes this time as well.

Hi Jared,

Are you able to share how this Skuid page is deployed into the Opportunities tab? It sounds like they might be present outside the Skuid page, perhaps in a Visualforce page, or another neighboring component to the embedded Skuid page. 

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the follow-up question. Here’s the visualforce page markup:

There is only one skuid object involved.

As stated in my last post, the only change was updating the skuid version, and the links showed up.

-Jared

Hi Jared,

I’ve been looking for information about these links. I think the reason Skuid is relevant to the change in behavior is because updating Skuid can introduce different CSS rules to a page with Skuid embedded. I don’t think these links are originating from Skuid though, and your Visualforce markup doesn’t have anything related either. We did find this post, and wanted to ask if you could check to see if there are any Chrome Extensions that may be adding these links in. 
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/210097/why-im-seeing-standard-page-view-standard-page…

Thank you so much for the follow-through, Mark.  I disabled a few chrome extensions one at a time, and sure enough, when I disabled “Salesforce Change Set Helper”, the links went away.  Success!

Hi Jared, thanks for letting me know. I’ll pass your results on to the team that shared this suggestion!