error with new user

I am receiving an error for a new user.

“1. A Skuid Model, ‘page’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘skuid__Last_Modified_Date_Check__c’, on the skuid__Page__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.”

Why?

What page are you viewing?

A custom skuid page

Can you just remove the ‘skuid__Last_Modified_Date_Check__c’ field from the model?

Bill,

I believe I ran into this same error a while back and it was originating from one of my custom javascript snippets. I can’t recall any more details than that, though.

Hope this helps,
Josh

This error message may indicate that the user is trying to view the Skuid page in the Page Composer, but they don’t have the Skuid Page Builder permission set. If that’s not the case, then my more general feedback is that the page in question is trying to query the Skuid Page object, but this user does not have access to the field mentioned (which would be granted again via the Skuid Page Builder permission set). I wouldn’t expect a normal page to throw this error for users who are just trying to view the Skuid page, so if my recommendations are off, let me know. If you can also let us know which version of Skuid you’re working in, that will help too.

That is the case as we were accessing the page from the composer. In previw the error does not show.

Hi Bill. In that case, the user will see that error if they try to edit a Skuid page without having the Skuid Page Builder permission set, so if you’d like them to be able to edit the page, go ahead and assign them that permission set. Let me know if this doesn’t resolve your issue!