REST datasource filter set search not working

I have a rest datasource pointing to bitbucket with a query like so:

/repositories/compasscare/optimizecore/issues?q=((state={{state1}}+OR+state={{state2}}+OR+state={{state3}}+OR+state={{state4}}){{#search}}+AND+(content.raw~{{search}}+OR+title~{{search}}){{/search}})&sort={{sort}}

I counldn’t figure out how to make a ‘conditional AND’ work with a datasource query. Deactivating a condition in skuid doesn’t change the url that’s being passed, so it was confusing bitbucket, so I went with the merge syntax.

I have a filter set on the model with search properties like so:

When I run the page and type anyting in the search bar, skuid is inserting 0 into the {{search}} instead of what I’m actually searching (according to the request payload data):

https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/compasscare/optimizecore/issues?q=((state=%22new%22+OR+state=%22open%22+OR+state=%22%22+OR+state=%22%22)+AND+(content.raw~0+OR+title~0))&sort=”"

But apparently it’s not inserting 0 into {{#search}}, becuase it’s processing the conditional merge correctly.

Help?

Looks like conditional merge syntax works just fine for filtered conditions. I added this to the query…

{{#kind}}+AND+kind={{kind}}{{/kind}}

Filtering “kind” to “bug” with a select filter in runtime has the desired result, with the payload data url

+AND+kind=%22bug%22+

bump!!

Anyone out there have an idea how I can get the search to work?

Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium

Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium
Sodium Sodium
BATMAN!

(also, bump)

Commence daily bumps until resolution.

bump

bump #5

bump #6

bump #7

#persistentwidow

bump #8

Really, Skuid? this is getting pretty embarrassing…

bump #9

bump #10

This thread has been marked “in progress”, but as far as I can tell, no progress has been made here.

I’m a fairly patient man, but my patience is wearing thin.

bump #11

bump #12

Just re-read the OP and realized that the last word before “Help?” should be ‘incorrectly.’

bump #13

Hey Matt. I can get my REST expert to give you a hand. No charge. Lemeno