Can charts be given conditions (context) like tables and field editors

As per subject. I’d like to add these conditions via the XML.

Yup. Works beautifully. Have one model used dozens of charts!

Just need to make this declarative in the UX builder now.

Also able to a crazy set of actions and snippet to activate/deactivate conditions on the one model.

And … no additional load time for the extra models or requery of the same model to show chart in different tab.

Nice!

Pat~

Yay! Glad you were able to figure it out. Guessing you are wanting this idea to be sent to the product management team? If so, I’ll change it from a question to an idea … 

Thanks!
Karen

Please. That would be great.

Hey Pat, not sure if some part of the Convo or other stuff got lost when moved to this new Community, but do you an example of the condition you added on chart?

I need something like this, as creating a model for each chart slows down my page big time

Let me know

Thank you!

Hey Pat, not sure if some part of the Convo or other stuff got lost when moved to this new Community, but do you an example of the condition you added on chart?

I need something like this, as creating a model for each chart slows down my page big time

Let me know

Thank you!

Hey @Pat, not sure if some part of the Convo or other stuff got lost when moved to this new Community, but do you an example of the condition you added on chart?

Let me know

Thank you!

Let me know

Thank you!