Page Builder - End of scroll bar misaligned in expanded properties pane

Can see last item in properties pane.

Can’t when properties pane is expanded.

Hi Pat. I can see this happening as well, in 11.1.13 and 11.1.14. I will bring this to our engineering team, and we’ll update this conversation when there’s a fix available.

In the meantime: I’m able to use the browser’s zoom-out function to see those hidden options. Does this help on your end too?

Hi Pat. I wanted to check in on this. I’m seeing different behavior, though the issue isn’t fully resolved. I’m able to reproduce the issue if the browser’s zoom level is too high (above 90-100 for me). But I’m also able to work around it and see all the snippets by zooming out in the browser. Are you seeing the same?

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.12 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.