Branch Logic will not read UI-Only fields after upgrading from Brooklyn to Millau

Hello All! 

We have encountered an issue after upgrading from skuid Brooklyn to Millau (11.1.14). Before the upgrade I had a button that would execute actions dependent on the value of a UI-Only check box that was working successfully. After the upgrade the button no longer works. I have rebuilt the button in a simpler fashion and on a test page where I determined that the branch logic and syntax I was using is correct but skuid will no longer cooperate with a UI field and will only work with existing salesforce fields in the model. I have also tried global merge syntax with no luck. 

Does anyone know if this was intended or if this is a bug? Workarounds would also be appreciated! (workaround that aren’t simply adding another field in sfdc)

Can you post XML of the page reproducing the issue? If we can see what you’re seeing on our end, we can either tell you what to do or fix the problem on skuid’s end. Preferably no custom objects or field so that the XML can work the same in any typical Salesforce environment.

This does not sound like intended behavior.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Account" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" sobject="Account"> <fields> <field id="RecordTypeId"/> <field id="Name"/> <field id="NullEmails" uionly="true" displaytype="BOOLEAN" label="NullEmails" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" defaultvaluetype="fieldvalue"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <grid uniqueid="sk-3mr0-437"> <divisions> <division behavior="flex" minwidth="100px" ratio="1"> <components> <buttonset model="Account" uniqueid="sk-3mr0-487"> <buttons> <button type="multi" label="UI Only Field Conditions" uniqueid="sk-3mr0-492"> <actions> <action type="branch" whenfinished="stop" model="Account"> <formula>{{NullEmails}} == true</formula> <iftrueactions> <action type="showPopup"> <popup title="True" width="20%"> <components/> </popup> </action> </iftrueactions> </action> <action type="branch" whenfinished="stop" model="Account"> <formula>{{NullEmails}} == false</formula> <iftrueactions> <action type="showPopup"> <popup title="False" width="20%"> <components/> </popup> </action> </iftrueactions> </action> </actions> </button> <button type="multi" label="Existing Field Conditions" uniqueid="sk-3mr0-775"> <actions> <action type="branch" whenfinished="stop" model="Account"> <formula>ISBLANK({{Name}}) == false</formula> <iftrueactions> <action type="showPopup"> <popup title="Success" width="20%"> <components/> </popup> </action> </iftrueactions> </action> </actions> </button> </buttons> </buttonset> <basicfieldeditor showheader="true" showsavecancel="false" showerrorsinline="true" model="Account" uniqueid="sk-3mr0-457" mode="read"> <columns> <column width="100%"> <sections> <section title="Section A" collapsible="no"> <fields> <field uniqueid="sk-3mr0-482" id="Name"/> </fields> </section> </sections> </column> </columns> </basicfieldeditor> </components> </division> <division behavior="flex" verticalalign="top" minwidth="100px" ratio="1"> <components/> </division> </divisions> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </grid> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-3mr0-302"/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage> 

It appears there’s an issue in how we are setting UI Only fields on page load. I am logging this as a known issue in our tracking system so I will archive this ticket here. There is not a target date for getting this issue addressed yet but our devs are aware of it.

I have the same issue.  Any update on this one yet?