Unable to unpack Page Assignments

Attempting to unpack Page Assignments from our production account into one of our sandboxes for testing purposes. 

I had no issues unpacking the Pages, but when I unpack the Page Assignments the page just stays on “Unpacking Page Assignments in selected Static Resources…” and never changes, unpacks, or even gives an error message.

I’ve gone through some old threads, but nothing has worked yet.

Thank you,
Adam

Hi Adam, what version of Skuid are you running? Are you seeing any errors in the developer console of your browser after you try unpacking the page assignments?

Hi Khamla,

We are on version 10.0.11. Yesterday I was unable to open the developer console while they pop-up saying the package was being unpacked was up. I tried again today and I finally got a message on why the package wasn’t unpacking. For some reason some of the pages I’m bringing over to the sandbox aren’t loading.

The package of Pages from production contains 390 pages, but only a little over 200 come through when I unpack. Any suggestions on what could be happening there?

Thanks,
Adam

Hmm… sounds strange. Are you transferring to a full-Sandbox or partial Sandbox? I’m trying to rule out any limits on the amount of data Salesforce allows you to store in your sandbox. To check your storage limits, from SalesforceSetup, enter Storage Usage in the Quick Find box, then select Storage Usage in your sandbox. Can you confirm that you still have the space in your sandbox?

We are well under our storage limits except for Documents. Doesn’t seem like that would be it since I was able to upload the file to static resource.

I was able to pack up the remaining pages in a separate json file and get it to load that way.

Glad you were able to pack up the rest of the pages. Just out of curiosity, what was the file size of your original page pack that contained 200 pages?

1.83 MB