Trouble on Specify Existing Conditions Date Range Filter on Conditions Against a Date on Reference

Trying to create a date filter with default conditions on a Task model that refers to the associated Case closed dates. Have no trouble creating the filter on a Case model for closed dates. Have no trouble creating filters on the Task for closed dates. Encounter the below error message when trying to filter the Task model for Case.ClosedDates:

1. There was a problem rendering a component of type filterset: A.getDate is not a function

These are likely standard objects and fields. Can you copy short XML with declarative functions so we can look at it?

The following page contains an aggregate task model that has some filterable default on date conditions on the associate Case’ closed date.

Unfortunately, there are too many custom components on this page’s XML to do a diagnosis. I can’t make this work. I see the error: 1. Non-grouped query that uses overall aggregate functions cannot also use LIMIT

After tweaking it as best as I could, I couldn’t get the 1. There was a problem rendering a component of type filterset: A.getDate is not a function error to show. 

Could you repost some XML using only standard objects that reproduces this problem?
Also, what version of Skuid are you running on?

I think I may have copied and pasted the wrong XML before. This should have those two custom fields removed and generates the error for me.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true">
    <models>
        <model id="Task" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="aggregate" sobject="Task">
            <fields>
                <field id="Case__r.ClosedDate" name="maxCaserClosedDate" function="MAX"/>
                <field id="Subject" name="maxSubject" function="MAX"/>
            </fields>
            <conditions>
                <condition type="blank" value="null" field="Case__r.ClosedDate" operator="!=" enclosevalueinquotes="false"/>
                <condition type="fieldvalue" value="LAST_90_DAYS" enclosevalueinquotes="false" field="Case__r.ClosedDate" operator="gte" state="filterableon" inactive="false" name="Case__r.ClosedDateMin"/>
                <condition type="fieldvalue" value="TODAY" enclosevalueinquotes="false" field="Case__r.ClosedDate" operator="lte" state="filterableon" inactive="false" name="Case__r.ClosedDateMax"/>
            </conditions>
            <actions/>
            <groupby method="simple">
                <field id="Case__c" name="casec"/>
            </groupby>
        </model>
    </models>
    <components>
        <filterset model="Task" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" uniqueid="sk-3q5n6G-351">
            <filters>
                <filter type="daterange" filteroffoptionlabel="New Filter" createfilteroffoption="true" affectcookies="true" autocompthreshold="25" conditionsource="manual" labelmode="auto" filtermethod="server" conditionfield="Case__r.ClosedDate" startcondition="Case__r.ClosedDateMin" endcondition="Case__r.ClosedDateMax"/>
            </filters>
        </filterset>
        <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="false" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" alwaysresetpagination="false" createrecords="false" model="Task" buttonposition="" mode="readonly" allowcolumnreordering="true" responsive="true" uniqueid="sk-3qAmRd-230">
            <fields>
                <field id="Subject" name="maxSubject" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-3qBIaV-429" valuehalign="" type=""/>
                <field id="Case__r.ClosedDate" name="maxCaserClosedDate" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-3qBIaV-430"/>
            </fields>
            <rowactions/>
            <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"/>
            <views>
                <view type="standard"/>
            </views>
        </skootable>
    </components>
    <resources>
        <labels/>
        <javascript/>
        <css/>
        <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-3q5LR2-235"/>
    </resources>
    <styles>
        <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
    </styles>
</skuidpage>

I have the same results with this XML in both 10.x and 11.x versions of Skuid

I still have not been able to reproduce this in any org. Can you reproduce the error using only standard objects and fields?

I’m sorry, but as far as I’m aware, I’m only using the Task and Case object as well as the Case’s ClosedDate field. Is there something in my recent XML that I’m missing?

Thanks,

David

Try using this XML. The issue is consistent when you use a date literal in the second model for a date range filter. It has only standard fields and produces the error in both and 11.0.2 and 11.1.11 :

<field id="Subject" name="maxSubject" function="MAX"/>
        </fields>
        <conditions>

<condition type="fieldvalue" value="YESTERDAY" enclosevalueinquotes="false" field="CreatedDate" operator="gte" state="filterableon" inactive="false" name="CreatedDateMin"/>
            <condition type="fieldvalue" value="TOMORROW" enclosevalueinquotes="false" field="CreatedDate" operator="lte" state="filterableon" inactive="false" name="CreatedDateMax"/>
        </conditions>
        <actions/>
        <groupby method="simple">
            <field id="Case__c" name="casec"/>
        </groupby>
    </model>
</models>
<components>
    <filterset model="Task" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" uniqueid="sk-3q5n6G-351">
        <filters>

<filter type="daterange" createfilteroffoption="true" affectcookies="true" autocompthreshold="25" conditionsource="manual" labelmode="auto" filtermethod="server" startcondition="CreatedDateMin" endcondition="CreatedDateMax"/>
        </fields>
        <rowactions/>
        <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"/>
        <views>
            <view type="standard"/>
        </views>
    </skootable>
</components>
<resources>
    <labels/>
    <javascript/>
    <css/>
    <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-3q5LR2-235"/>
</resources>
<styles>
    <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
</styles>

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.5 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.