how to fetch records from a custom object and display it in a calender view.

i am trying to pull records from a custom object and display the value in a particular date on a calendar. as below.

how to do this?

Huh … .little low on details.

Normally, create a model, use this model in a calendar component, use the appropriate fields for Subject, Start and End.

Hi,

for suppose above img is the calender view i have…
there were few records with in my model like ‘Booked , NotBooked’ .
here can i display the records with in the page for more updation’s ? are not.

Ritesh,

The Skuid calendars do not support this kind of view.  You can group by a field but only within a Day or Week view.

I think you can get close to this type of view if you create a UI only field to represent each ‘week’ column in your sample (i.e. create UI Only Formula fields for Week1, Week2, Week3; etc.).  Each field would check whether that record is set for that week and show the Book/NotBooked status.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks,

bascially i will be having 3 fields from the same object where i need to show them as a list. where Records,Weeks, Quarters are my fields.

i need to customize my table like weeks and quartes in the row -vertical list
and records in horizontal- column view.

Wait. You have those for fields? Can you share a screenshot of the custom object with fields?

sponsoporshipcategory - records1… this field i need to display with in the column
endDateSponsporship - weeks1… this field in row…

Ritesh,

Here is a sample page that demonstrates what I suggested. It shows Salesforce Events with the Type field showing when the ActivityDate matches the ‘year’ formula for that column. This setup would only handle the Week1, Week2; etc. part of the view. If you want match the grouping by week then by quarter, I think you will have to develop a custom view for the table (see here).

Thanks,

Bill

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" useviewportmeta="true" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="Event">
    <models>
        <model id="Event" limit="100" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" sobject="Event">
            <fields>
                <field id="Subject"/>
                <field id="CreatedDate"/>
                <field id="ActivityDate"/>
                <field id="Type"/>
                <field id="Year1" uionly="true" displaytype="FORMULA" label="Year 1" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" readonly="true" returntype="TEXT">
                    <formula>IF(YEAR({{ActivityDate}})==2017,{{Type}},"")</formula>
                </field>
                <field id="Year2" uionly="true" displaytype="FORMULA" label="Year 2" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" readonly="true" returntype="TEXT">
                    <formula>IF(YEAR({{ActivityDate}})==2018,{{Type}},"")</formula>
                </field>
            </fields>
            <conditions/>
            <actions/>
        </model>
    </models>
    <components>
        <pagetitle model="Event" uniqueid="sk-3zEr-199">
            <maintitle>
                <template>{{Model.labelPlural}}</template>
            </maintitle>
            <subtitle>
                <template>Home</template>
            </subtitle>
            <actions>
                <action type="savecancel" uniqueid="sk-3zEr-197"/>
            </actions>
        </pagetitle>
        <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Event" mode="read" allowcolumnreordering="true" uniqueid="sk-3zEr-213">
            <fields>
                <field id="Subject" hideable="true" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-3zEg-1128"/>
                <field id="Year1" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-3zEr-933"/>
                <field id="Year2" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-3zEr-1165"/>
            </fields>
            <rowactions>
                <action type="edit"/>
                <action type="delete"/>
            </rowactions>
            <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true">
                <action type="massupdate"/>
                <action type="massdelete"/>
            </massactions>
            <views>