Popup template with iframe

Bill
Bill 💎
edited May 12, 2020 in Questions
I have a popup with a table temple that works well on pages that are allowed to be in an iframe.

<div class="embed-responsive embed-responsive-16by9 Fox_Change_Rounded" style="alignment-adjust:middle;  height: 1000px; background-color:transparent;" > 
<iframe id="" width="100%" height="1000" style="visibility:visible" src="{{#urlDecode}}{{City_Wiki_Formated__c}}{{/urlDecode}}"></iframe>
</div>

Is there any method to do this without iframes so I could get a pages that don't like iframes?  I want them to show in the popup.

Comments

• Karen Waldschmitt
    Karen Waldschmitt 🛠️ 
    edited April 18, 2018
    Bill~

It looks like you are trying to show City_Wiki_Formated__c depending on the value in the urlDecode field. If that's true, does using # and / like explained in the Sections part of the Merge Syntax tutorial within a template resolve the issue for you? 

Thanks!
    Karen
  • Bill
    Bill 💎
    edited May 12, 2020
    The question is how I can include a web page in  a template without iframes.  I used to use a tool called "Lino Web Modal" which still works but is no longer supported.  I could open any web page in a popup without iframes.  Newer web pages don't allow the framing with Iframes.  There must be a way of showing a web page inside a template without iframes?
  • Karen Waldschmitt
    Karen Waldschmitt 🛠️ 
    edited April 23, 2018
    Bill~

I hear it is possible using HTML 5 Web Components. Hope that helps you!

Thanks!
    Karen
  • Bill Fox
    Bill Fox 💎
    edited April 24, 2018
    Do you have an example.