Problem: Global Action button icon renders incorrectly & other questions

I’m just getting my mind wrapped around Skuid, and have some questions.

Skuid 11.1.6

Regardless of which icon I select for this Global Action button on Tasks, it renders as an exclamation point. Any ideas?

On the Tasks table header, how do I remove the ‘+’ symbol for new task?

Is there a way to make the New Case and New Task buttons the same size? I didn’t use a button set for New Task because I want this button to align with the ‘Save’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons on the right side of the table. For ‘New Case’ I’m using a pop-up.

TIA.

A few things…

1.  The “+” symbol is controled on the BASIC panel of the Table definition.   Look for the property “Allow Inline Record Creation” . turn it off and the “+” will go away. 

2. The exclamation point icon is our default when we can’t interpret the icon.  Make sure you are using the same iconset for new task as you are for new case.  There have been some reported conflicts between icons set  and themes.  

3. Once you get a real icon applied to new task - it will most likely be the same size as new case.   If these are on two different pages - make sure they are using the same Theme. 

Hope this is helpful as you get your mind wrapped around Skuid.  Be careful - because once that happens there is rarely any going back… its powerful stuff!