Lazy load page include not being loaded in a tabset, V11.1.6

We have a main tabset for navigation. The single component of one of its tabs (Fees) is another tabset with two tabs, Program and Worksheet. Each of those tabs has a page-include as its only component.

The inner tabset is set to remember the users’ last tab and to defer rendering of tab contents.

Both the Program and the Worksheet tabs are set to load lazy page include components and have no Actions.

The two page includes are each set for Lazy Load.

When the user’s last tab is Program, the program page include is loaded immediately when the (outer) Fees tab is selected. When the (inner) Worksheet tab is selected, the worksheet page include is loaded. This is the expected behavior.

When the user’s last tab is Worksheet, the worksheet page include is loaded immediately when the (outer) Fees tab is selected. When the (inner) Program tab is selected, the program page include IS NOT loaded. Not at all. Troubleshooting with the developer tools Network tab and XHR filter shows the worksheet page include include?..

The Program and Worksheet tabs are in that order in their tabset, so it is the “first” tab that fails to load its lazy page-includes when the “second” tab is displayed first.

This is different behavior than v9.5.17 from which we are migrating.

Can you send me the XML for the page so I can take a look at it. Because of the page includes, I won’t be able to preview, but I’ll be able to look at your build to see if anything jumps out at me.

stephen.sells@skuid.com

I have been able to replicate the behavior you’re experiencing.

Fortunately, we do have a current workaround. If you deselect the “Defer rendering of tab contents (makes pages load faster)” on the Tab Set where Program and Worksheet are located, then the page functions as expected.

I’m logging this as an issue with our developers. This should work, but it isn’t. I’ll let you know when this functionality is corrected in an update.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.2 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.