11.1.6 Page Assignments not working with Other Situation plus Record Types

We have several situations where we use the ‘Other Situation’ for Page Assignments due to us having a Community view of a record, and an Internal view. In a few of these cases, we have records types also coming into the mix.

With the 11.1.6 upgrade, the Record Type doesn’t appear to be working. The Skuid Page Assignments page has never handled having “Other Situation” plus a “Specific Record Type” well - the data is there in the table, but the page UI never would show it (always said ‘All Record Types.’ So we got used to building a quick Skuid table to see and modify the actual data, and everything worked fine.

Now, we have our ‘Other Situation’ called InqInternal and a Record Type Developer Name called ‘Customer_Deviation.’ The page just takes our users to Classic SF page instead of the Skuid page on 11.1.6.

If I make the Record Type selection ‘Any Record type’ then you go to the correct Skuid page. Add the record type in, it fails and redirects to Classic.

Here’s the Page Assignment view:
If you toggle between the circled rows (turning one active), the Last row will work (no record type assigned) and the 2nd row doesn’t work (highlighted in yellow, but really does have a record type.)

here’s a raw skuid table showing the action record type developer names that have been assigned:

I’ve confirmed the text on the Record Type Developer Name matches perfectly. This functionality is working in our production environment, on 11.0.3.

Hey Chandra, sorry to hear you’re having this trouble.

If you’re still facing this issue, please give me a shout at stephen.sells@skuid.com with access to your org so I can take a look. This likely involves permission settings of some sort and Skuid’s tightening security standards in the 11.1.3+ series of updates. We’re going to see if we can reproduce what you have in our own org, but to do so, we’ll need to know the specifics of your org that we can mimic in our own.

Email might be a better avenue for this because of the sensitive nature of the material.

Unfortunately, this is indeed an issue with Skuid. We’ve logged it with our internal tracking system and will alert here when the fix goes live. 

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Hi Chandra,

Thank you for your patience. Skuid has provided a fix for this issue in the new Millau 11.1.8 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!