File Upload

I would like to be able to see a list of documents associated with an object with the “Preview” capability. Like this but with a Skuid UI.

I have set an the object page layout like this:

I have the file upload set up like this:

1. Do I have the file upload set correctly? 2) How do create a table in skuid with the “PPreview” a document like in the SF table in the first image?

When I look at the table with the uploaded file using the Skuid Upload I get the second image which has not “Preview” option. If I press the "“upload Files” button on the SF table upload a file I get “Preview”

Hi Bill, if I understand correctly, it sounds like when you’re uploading a file via this Upload Component, the file’s extension is not being included, so Salesforce does not know what kind of file it is, and can’t offer a preview. As a test, you could try removing what you have in the File Name setting on your uploader. That should leave the file name as-is after upload. If the problem is because of a missing file extension, then trying this should result in an uploaded file that can be previewed. 

Hi Bill, were you able to move forward on this File Upload endeavor, or do you still need assistance?