How do I display Taiwan on the geochart?

I have an aggregate model which I am using to display data on a Geochart, The aggregate model has a country code and a state code and I have set the Geochart to reference these fields accordingly. However, when I try and display data for Taiwan - with a country code and state code of CN and HK respectively as per ISO 3166 - the Geochart displays the data as just belonging to China i.e. China is coloured blue whilst Taiwan remains uncoloured. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll be updating our maps to reflect this map in the future upon an upcoming release.

http://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/library/pure/highslide-software/highcharts.com/tree/master/samples/mapdat…

Taiwan is TW instead of CN or HK

Hi Stephen - thanks for getting back to me. I just re-read my post and realised my typo of HK rather then TW - I did actually get it working by using TW as the Country code rather than the State code.

Still can’t get Hong Kong to show though either by using HK for the Country code, or CN for the Country code and HK for State code

Hong Kong will be available later in a future update of skuid.

Good stuff. Any ideas of how soon - I’ve got a client who’s very keen to see Hong Kong on the map?

No timeline available yet. It won’t be very soon. It’ll likely come out in the next major release of skuid.

Hmm  - OK.

Do you know if it’s possible to use a snippet to draw Hong Kong onto the Geochart if there’s relevant data in the model?

I do not. I know that Skuid uses the API calls from a third party. The backend of Skuid will have to be changed to reflect a new API update. Skuid doesn’t have any supported API calls relating to this. I’m sorry.

That’s a shame - thanks for letting me know

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.1.10 release and Brooklyn 10.0.23 which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.