Drill-down on chart on one tab changing the chart alignment on the other tab

Need help!

I have charts on multiple tabs and I can drill-down on each chart which works fine. But when I drill-down on one chart and select the other tab, the size of chart grows and it covers the other components on the tab.

I haven’t ever seen this before. Is there any way you could replicate the issue using standard objects and paste the XML here so that we can take a look at it? Also, what version of Skuid are you running?

I will be difficult to create that same page with standard objects because there is some calculation happening on that page which is hard to replicate.
I am using 11.0.2. 

Could you post the XML for the whole page then? I won’t be able to preview it but I could look it over to see if there are any glaring errors or anything else obvious

It looks like your XML is too large to paste here. Can you trim the page down to something that is pastable here or find another way to send the full XML?

I have seen that sometimes the charts grow very large because of some error when the chart loads.  Check the console in the browser to see if there are any errors when you see the large chart

I was also thinking that may there was some error which is causing the chart to grow but could not find anything related to that in console.