Table Filter Appears but Table Data Does Not

Hello All,

I have a peculiar situation that someone may have seen before. I have a table on a skuid page that pulls in Account records from SFDC.

The skuid page itself has been working normally up until an hour ago and has not been edited for many weeks.

The problem is the table itself is not pulling in any data nor the header _but _the table filter and search are appearing. When the filter is applied or the search utilized the table data appears. Please see screenshots below.

Other things to note: This is user specific and not machine specific. Any admin is able to replicate logging in as this user.

Does anyone have any idea as to what user data could have been modified to cause this?

Screens:

Before Filter Applied

After Filter Applied

The problem was caused by assigning the person a certain type of placeholder account leading me to believe there is some sort of data issue on that account record.

Haven’t figured out the data issue causing this. Does anyone know how a part of a record could cause the table to fail to render?

Found the problem, There was a javascript snippet attempting to color a field with an empty value that was not properly handled