move models up and down

Is it not possible to move models up and down in the composer?

Hi Bill, are you using Skuid on Salesforce? I would like to double check because this is the Skuid on Salesforce community category. We currently see an issue with changing the order of models in Skuid on Platform though. Our development team is informed already.

It’s usually possible in Skuid on Salesforce to move models up and down using drag&drop. Which version are you using?

I am using Skuid for Salesforce and still unable to move models up or down (drag/drop) since Millau 11.1.1 upgrade

Ann, yes, this is a known issue with 11.1.1+ for Skuid on Salesforce, and with Skuid Platform. We are working to address this.

FYI you can go into the XML to manually move models to reorder.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled can’t reorder models. Skuid 11.1.6 in both Chrome 64.0.3282.186, Chrome 65.0.3325.162, Firefox 58.0.2 and Firefox 59.0.

Is there a timeline for this to be funtional again?

This is causing a meaningful problem in creating actions that are driven from filtering another model.  I will try editing the XML as sugested earlier, but taking away the drag and drop funtionality that made it non-coding ability friendly.

Thanks

Jon, the current plan is that this will be fixed by the next bi-weekly maintenance release. We may be rolling back the ability to drag a Model into the Page Composer to add a Component linked to the Model — with it still being possible to double-click the Model to accomplish this — but we are committing to restore the ability to re-order Models from the Page Composer by our next bi-weekly maintenance release.

Skuid has fixed this issue regarding not being able to re-order models the Millau 11.1.8 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Link doesn’t work.

Apologies… the link has been updated.
https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce/