Home page freezing on IOS but Loads fine on IOS as a stand alone page

I have “Reclaimed” the Salesforce home page with a custom Skuid page with tabs. Each tab has a page include with things like tasks or other models specific to their job duties.  When viewing the home page on the PC everything works great.  When viewing the home page in IOS the whole home page freezes and I can’t do anything except force close the home page.

Interestingly, in Chrome IOS if I open the page as a stand-alone page, not contained in the home page it loads with no issues.  So it is not really the Skuid Home Page that is the issue. It has something to do with the Skuid Home Page when placed into the Salesforce homepage on IOS.  Again the PC works fine on all pages.

Any ideas what would be causing the issue?

The exact same thing happens in Safari so it is not just a chrome thing.

The answer to the issue, if anyone else runs into it is related to page includes that have Salesforce Header or Salesforce Sidebar turned on. For whatever reason, having these turned on in your page include does not affect the browser. However with any of these turned on when loading the page on iPhone or iPad using either chrome or safari that page completely freezes and you can’t click any links or tabs and no data loads. Now that I have turned off all “Load header” or “load sidebar” options the data loads fine and does not freeze. Good luck, Rich

Thanks for following up with the answer to your dilemma. 

I thought this was the answer but it is not. The home page still freezes in the home page when attempting to load page includes. It only does this if the page is in the home page and using an IPhone. If I extract the applicable xml out of the page include and build it right into the home page it works fine. So IOS + page include + home page = freezing in both safari and chrome. Any thoughts as to why?

Millau 11.0.5 solved this issue